Wednesday, March 26, 2008

going public

so up until a today this blog has been relatively private... so to speak. i guess no blog is really that private since it is in fact on the world wide web, but it was private to people who know me other than my husband and one other friend. but I just found out that my friend seanna, who i wrote about in the previous post, has started a blog too! i was so surprised that i wanted to comment on it and tell her that i blog too... but then i realized...

if i post a comment on HER blog, she'll know about MY secret blog. and then people who know about her blog might see my comment and then THEY will know about my blog too. they might actually read it, and then i'd have to think about that when i'm writing...

ah to heck with it. what's the point of blogging if no one ever sees it? welcome to my world!

5 comments:

Thinking About Compassion said...

Hey Kerry! I totally get the apprehension about starting up a blog. I used to do one on Multiply that was by "invite only". Glad to see you on here.

Thinking About Compassion said...

By the way, I tagged you on my blog today

Jinny said...

Hey! I found you! This is crazy though, I only found your blog because I was looking at my sitemeter thing and saw that someone from hamilton looked at the blog and I wondered who that was...and then I saw that the referring URL was another blog...and I thought who the heck's blog is that? And then I found you. :) I'm glad you have a blog, this is fun.

Jinny said...

I tagged you on my blog! Your turn. :)

Colleen said...

:o) My blog was a secret for months too...but you can't hide forever!! How are you guys doing?