Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm baa-aaack!

Hello blog world. I'm back. I don't know where exactly I've been for the past two or three months, because seriously? It feels like it should still be May. Seriously. Maybe even April. What happened to the summer? Why is it that September is already around the corner, sneaking up on me with all it's busy-glory? I don't like that.

For the sake of my own sanity, here is a recollection of the past few months. I just need to know that I'm not in some crazy time-warp or actually losing my mind:
  • April - handed in the very last assignment and soaked up the bliss of non-student life. Okay, admittedly that will make time pass in oblivion. Also went to Chicago for a week to attend a conference. Lost my glasses. Held a volunteer appreciation event at church.
  • May -wrapped up the school-year of Flipside. I honestly can't recall anything else happening this month.
  • June - turned 30, graciously with little to no freak outs. Hosted a fabulous birthday bash with friends and scrumptious chiffon cakes (Lemon & Mocha...mmm). Held a retreat for my Kids' Church leadership team. Wonderful. Celebrated my 5th wedding anniversary. Nearly unbelievable.
  • July - this is the month that has really disappeared on me. I don't know what happened this month. Oh wait, Assembly. Yes, and the glorious week of breakfasts at Cora's. Also got a tub installed in our en suite. Tried to find a tile guy, to no avail. I still see bare walls, 2x4s and concrete where there should be beautiful tile surrounding my new tub. Oh yes, and I found my glasses!
  • August - whirlwind near-three-week "vacation" out west to visit family which deserves a post all to itself. Please stay posted.

2 comments:

Seanna said...

Its about time! You and Corwin should tile yourself, its really not too hard. Get your hands dirty it could be fun.

Jinny said...

You say you're back...but then you go away again! :) I think you should post some pics of your cute self these days...